- Simple, one-button takedown for quick and easy field-stripping and proper chamber to muzzle cleaning
- A recessed button in the back of the frame allows the upper receiver to tilt up and off of the grip frame without the use of tools.
- Ergonomic bolt stop
- Internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent sight to barrel alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving slide designs
- Contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears allow for durable and reliable operation round after round
- Accurate sighting system features adjustable rear sight and drilled and tapped receiver for Weaver- or Picatinny-style rail for easy mounting of optics
- Ambidextrous manual safety positively locks the sear in the “SAFE” position when applied. Safety can be converted to left-side only with included washer
- Features a conveniently located push-button magazine release on the left side of the frame
- Magazine drops free on release for faster reloading
- Magazine disconnect prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed
- Also includes: two, 10-round magazines
|Model Name||Mark IV 22/45|
|Sights||Fixed Front; Adjustable Rear|
|Safety||Ambidextrous Manual Safety|
|Condition||New in Box|
There are no reviews yet.